DIY mini leather backpack


i used my last free days to do basically the last big DIY for a while: my own leather mini backpack. i've wanted one of these cute little bags for ages, but either they're too expensive - like the chanel or prada ones - or just inexistent.. so i decided to sew one myself. i had plenty of leather left, the rest of my leather-sleeve DIY, so this backpack is pretty much sewn out of one leather jacket! it took me nearly 3 days to handsew that thing but i think it was really worth it, i love my new bag! 
PS: university is starting tomorrow and i'm moving next weekend, so it'll be a little silent here maybe for short while, but after that i'll post more often again, a room tour, outfits and more DIY!

11 comments:

Jacky said...

looks great! your DIYs are always amazing <3

http://londonandcoffee.bogspot.com/

Jenny R said...

aaalter, wie hast du das gemacht :o echt klasse! diy ist eh immer besser als dir gekauften :D

Dena said...

Wow wie gut! Willst du mir nicht auch eine machen?:DD

Dena said...

Oh schade :DD bei mir wäre der nicht halb so geil geworden und ich hätte mir bestimmt finger dabei gebrochen:D ich kann sowas gar nicht :DD

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

wow, great job! I'm also sitting here with a piece of black leather, thinking of how to transform it into a bag..


xx
Tali
www.RockMyHeels.com

Sally-Snow-White ♥ said...

Der ist ja geil sieht viel besser aus als die die man kaufen kann.
Ich bin heute durch eine Freundin auf deinen Blog gestoßen und ich liebe deinen Blog jetzt schon:)
http://sally-snow-white.blogspot.de/

3K said...

yesss, ich musste den einfach haben!

Café Barcelona said...

pretty amazing!

Unknown said...

this looks amazing! I wish I could make things like that. :) I don't think I'd have the patience to hand sew it for 3 days...

Anonymous said...

Looks really great! Can't you do some kind of tutorial? (pleasee) I have also been searching for this type of bag but they are hard to find and expensive

Anonymous said...

This bag is so nice!

xoxo :*

a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com